All of my packages include a memory stick of the photos I’ve taken which are copyright free, meaning you have full permission to print these pictures as you wish, post them online and share them with your friends and family.
When it comes to weddings my ethos is straightforward; capture the happiness of the day by keeping it simple, natural and fun. I know that people spend a lot of time making their special day just they way they want it, and would rather spend money on those things than a photographer. Therefore I offer simple packages that give you everything you need at a price you can afford and that put you in control.
There are three wedding day packages:
- The Four Hour Package (£379) In this package I take capture photos in any location (or locations) you’d like and for most weddings this is enough to cover the pre-ceremony arrivals, the ceremony itself, and photos of your guests afterwards enjoying the wedding breakfast and speeches.
- The Six Hour Package (£529) In this package there is enough time to cover the pre-ceremony arrivals, the ceremony itself, and photos of your guests afterwards enjoying the wedding breakfast and speeches. Plus, either the bridal preparations in the morning, or staying for the first dance, cake cutting ceremony and speeches, depending on which is more important for you.
- The Eight Hour Package (£679) In this package there is enough time to cover the bridal preparations in the morning, the pre-ceremony arrivals, the ceremony itself, and photos of your guests afterwards enjoying the wedding breakfast and speeches. And usually the first dance and cake cutting ceremony.
- The Ten Hour Package (£829) This covers virtually the entire day; right from the preparations to the reception in the evening, and everything in between.
- Bespoke Packages I understand that every wedding is different and it is important that your requirements are met. These are only a selection of my more popular packages, so if there is something else you’d like, please get in touch and I will be more than happy to work with you to design a package that will accommodate your time and/or budget requirements.
Along with weddings, I also offer engagement shots as an optional extra.
- Engagement Shoot (£100) Typically lasting an hour, the shoot takes place in a location of your choosing, ideally that has some meaning for you. I will meet you there and take pictures of you both. It gives us a chance to discuss things for the wedding day, and allows us both to get used to how it works, so we are prepared for the big day. I can also provide these photos prior to the wedding (if scheduling allows), so that you can use the pictures in the wedding day, if you want to.
I am available to book for any other events such as parties, family portraits, fashion shoots, band photos, balls, proms, christenings or literally anything that you can think of! If you need photographs of your event then I’m always happy to help, just get in touch with the details of how long you need me for, or what budget you have, and we can sort something out.